Our pledge to you – If you are unable to visit due to Government Restrictions we will move your holiday to another date with us of your choosing.
We are following closely all the government guidance.
We have many precautions in place for your safety.
A deposit of £100 is required to book, refundable if we are closed due to the COVID 19 situation. The balance will be taken one month before your arrival as per our normal terms and conditions
Please note we are following all the recommendations from our federation, the BH&HPA to ensure our park is ready and safe for our customers. We will be continuing with these for the forseeable future.
All actions will be taken to ensure the safety of all park users including:
- compliance with health and safety legislation which underpins all our actions
- compliance with government advice and guidance •
- robust cleaning and personal hygiene procedures
- carefully thought out social distancing protocols
- information to customers about how to stay safe, stay alert and consider others
- we have contingency plans in place should anyone on the park be suspected of having coronavirus.