We are following closely all the government guidance and we continue to be closed for the time being.
However, we are taking bookings from Friday 10th July.
A deposit of £100 is required to book, refundable if we are closed due to the COVID 19 situation. The balance will be taken if we reopen on 5th July, or one month before your arrival.
Please note we are following all the recommendations from our federation, the BH&HPA to ensure our park is ready and safe for our customers.
All actions will be taken to ensure the safety of all park users including:
- compliance with health and safety legislation which underpins all our actions
- compliance with government advice and guidance • robust cleaning and personal hygiene procedures
- carefully thought out social distancing protocols
- information to customers about how to stay safe, stay alert and consider others
- we have contingency plans in place should anyone on the park be suspected of having coronavirus.