- Sleeps 6
- 1 ensuite shower room double bedroom
- 1 super king bedroom or twin bedroom
- 1 double bedroom
- Large spacious lounge
- Large enclosed separate garden
Holly is on the top floor of the ancient Dartmoor longhouse provides a comfortable spacious haven to enjoy whilst holidaying in Dartmoor.
Enter through the stunning 30ft open plan lounge/dining room. From here no one will need to remind you that Dartmoor is really on your doorstep and is exceptionally beautiful. Dartmoor Tors beacon from the window.
Wander through the big archway to the spacious bedrooms, furnished to make feel it feel like a home from home. The bathroom and fully equipped kitchen offer all the modern facilities required for your comfort.
There is access from the main yard to the cottage’s own private secluded garden with high stone walls and a patio area for you to take tea or enjoy the fire pit on a warmer evening. This cottage is ideal for the larger family or couples wanting to travel together.
- Double bedroom with ensuite shower, pine furniture and TV
- Double bedroom with pine furniture
- Bedroom with bed available as superking or 2 twin 3ft beds and pine furniture and TV
- Large bright open plan lounge with comfortable sofa, chairs with Stunning Views. Solid wood pine table and chairs & dresser.
- Fully fitted modern kitchen with oven, fridge freezer, microwave, dishwasher and toaster
- Bathroom with bath and electric shower over bath
- Central heating (included in the price)
- All duvets, pillows and bed linen provided (included in price)
- Dogs are welcome – 2 (plus more by arrangement)
- Private, enclosed, fenced garden surrounded with mature trees and stone walls, with garden chairs & table. (accessible from yard)
- Fire pit for use in the garden.
Please note this property is all on one level but there are 8 steps to access the property and 1 to bedrooms 1 & 2.