- Sleeps 4 persons
- 1 double bedroom
- 1 twin bedroom with 2 single beds
- Large spacious secure garden
- Family / dog friendly
Transformed from the original stable is a picturesque detached cottage with great character. The thick slate and granite walls provide a cosy retreat in winter and a cool haven in summer
This detached cottage has a lovely comfortable open plan lounge/diner with well equipped kitchen. Stairs lead you to the 2 bedrooms and bathroom where you can experience the stunning views of the moorland surrounding us here. The large secure garden is great for families and dogs, with garden furniture and a fire pit to enjoy on the milder evenings whilst star gazing.
- Fully equipped kitchen with cooker, microwave, fridge with freezer box
- Open plan lounge/dining area with comfortable sofa, chairs, dining table & chairs
- Wooden, Carpeted Stairs to the upper floor
- Digital Colour TV
- Central heating and electricity (included in price)
- All duvet, pillows and bed linen provided (included in price)
- Dogs are welcome – 3 (plus more by arrangement) – Idea for Dogs
- Has an enclosed secured wooden 6ft panel fence, with garden table and chairs.
- Fire pit for nice evenings
- Master bedroom with double bed, built in wardrobe, drawers and TV.
- Second bedroom with two single beds & storage
- Bathroom with bath and electric shower over bath