- Sleeps 4 persons
- 1 double bedroom
- 1 twin bedroom with 2 single beds
- Large spacious secure garden
- Family / dog friendly
Transformed from the original stable is a picturesque detached cottage with great character. The thick slate and granite walls provide a cosy retreat in winter and a cool haven in summer
It has lovely comfortable open plan lounge/diner with well equipped kitchen. Wooden stairs lead you to the 2 bedrooms and bathroom where you can experience the stunning views of the moorland surrounding us here. The large secure garden is great for families and dogs, with garden furniture and a fire pit to enjoy on the milder evenings whilst star gazing.
- Fully equipped kitchen with cooker, microwave, fridge
- Open plan lounge/dining area with comfortable sofa, chairs, dining table & chairs
- Digital Colour TV and DVD/CD Player
- Gas central heating and electricity included in price
- All bed linen included. Beds made up prior to arrival
- Dogs are welcome
- Has an enclosed secured wooden 6ft panel fence, with garden table and chairs.
- Fire pit for nice evenings
- Master bedroom with double bed, built in wardrobe,drawers, TV.
- Second bedroom with two single beds & storage
- Bathroom with bath and electric shower over bath